1 - General provisions
2. By navigating in this area, the user accesses fashionget.com, accessible via the url: fashionget.com. Browsing and submitting a purchase order on the site implies acceptance of the Conditions and Data Protection Policies adopted by the site indicated therein.
3. These General Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases made on the site in accordance with the provisions of Part III, Title III, Chapter I, Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206/05 amended by Legislative Decree no. 21/14 and Legislative Decree 70/03) by:
Fashion B2B di Dai Jianzhi
Headquarters: Via Carlo Cattaneo 37 50013 Campi Bisenzio (FI) Italy
VAT number: 02565600976
Registered in the REA, number FI – 675163
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and of these General Conditions of Sale, the terms of which fashionget.com reserves the right to modify unilaterally and without notice.
2 - Object
1. These GCS govern the offer and sale of Products on fashionget.com. The sale is carried out only wholesale, within the EU, with the exception of the provisions in these GCS for shipments.
2. Access to the Site and related services is intended for use exclusively reserved for legal persons, holders of VAT/VAT who act for purposes related to their entrepreneurial, commercial, craft or professional activity.
3. Before forwarding orders and purchasing products and services from different parties, we suggest checking their conditions of sale.
3 – Conclusion of the contract
1. To conclude the purchase contract, it will be necessary to fill in the form in electronic format and send it following the relative instructions.
2. It contains the reference to the General Conditions of Sale, the images of each product and the relative price, the means of payment that can be used, the methods of delivery of the products purchased and the relative costs of shipment and delivery, a reference the conditions for exercising the right of withdrawal; methods and times for returning the purchased products.
3. Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
4. The contract is concluded when the seller receives the form filled in by the user, after verifying the correctness of the data contained therein.
5. The user will be obliged to pay the price from the moment the online order forwarding procedure is completed. This will happen by clicking on the ” PLACE ORDER ” button at the end of the guided procedure.
6. Once the contract is concluded, the seller takes charge of the order for its fulfillment and warns the user that he has received the Purchase Order, but that he has not subjected it to a data verification process and availability of the requested products
4 - Registered users
1. When completing the registration procedures, the user undertakes to follow the instructions on the site and to provide their personal data correctly and truthfully. (by way of example but not limited to: company name, registered office, VAT number ).
2. The use of the Services is permitted only to registered Users, located within the EU and having legal capacity pursuant to and in accordance with Italian law. Once registered, the user will receive a confirmation email in the email provided by him.
3. The confirmation will in any case exempt fashionget.com from any responsibility regarding the data provided by the user. The user undertakes to promptly inform fashionget.com of any variation of his data at any time communicated.
4. If the user then communicates inaccurate or incomplete data or even if there is a dispute by the interested parties regarding the payments made, fashionget.com will have the right not to activate or suspend the service until the related shortcomings.
5. On the occasion of the first request to activate a profile by the user, fashionget.com will assign the same username and password. The latter acknowledges that these identifiers constitute the validation system of the user's access to the Services and the only system suitable for identifying the user that the acts performed through this access will be attributed to him and will have binding effect on him.
6. The user undertakes to maintain the secrecy of his access data and to keep them with due care and diligence and not to transfer them, even temporarily, to third parties.
5 – Availability of products
1.Product availability refers to actual availability at the time the user places the order. However, this availability must be considered purely indicative because, due to the speed of product turnover in the Fast-Fashion sector and the simultaneous presence of several users on the site, the products could be sold to other customers before the order is confirmed. (unavoidable in the Fast-Fashion sector)
2. The user expressly declares that he is aware of this circumstance and, by sending his Purchase Order, expressly declares and agrees to keep said order valid and binding also for all those products in reference to which, although there is no availability requested by the user, there is in any case an availability of at least 80% of the total quantity of the Purchase Order. (The User will be contacted instead if the availability of the goods is less than 80% of the total quantity of the Purchase Order via email / Telephone / Whatsapp)
3. If the user requests the cancellation of the order, resolving the contract, fashionget.com will refund the amount paid within 14 days from the moment in which fashionget.com became aware of the purchaser's decision to rescind the contract.
6 – Methods of payment and prices
1. The price of the products will be that indicated from time to time on the site, except where there is an obvious error.
2. In the event of an error, fashionget.com will notify the buyer as soon as possible, allowing confirmation of the order for the right amount or cancellation. In any case, there will be no obligation for fashionget.com to supply what was sold at the lower price incorrectly indicated.
3. The prices indicated on the Site are expressed in Euros and are to be understood net of VAT, taxes and shipping costs.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they will be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the instructions for the purchase, entering or verifying the information requested in each step of the process. Order details may be changed before payment.
5. Payment can be made via:
– Credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, Americanexpress)；
– Advance transfer；
– Cash on delivery (The latter is accepted only as payment in cash to the courier and is excluded for intra-community users.)
8 – Delivery and Shipping Cost Variations
1. fashionget.com ships throughout Europe excluding the following destinations: Campione d'Italia (IT), Livigno (IT), Italian waters of Lake Lugano included in the stretch Ponte Tresa (IT) and Porto Ceresio (IT), Cyprus (CY), Mount Athos (GR), Heligoland (DE), Busingen Territory (DE), Overseas Departments (Guadeloupe), French Guiana, Martinika, Reunion (FR), Canary Islands (ES), Ceuta ( XC), Melilla (XL), Channel Islands (GB), Isle of Man (GB), Akrotiri (GB), Aland Island (FI), Principality of Monaco (FR).
2. fashionget.com will deliver both to the address provided by the user and to the collection points indicated at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery is generally made within 4 days in the Italian territory, instead of 7, or, if no delivery date is specified, within the deadline estimated at the time the delivery method is selected and, in any case, within the maximum deadline thirty days from the date of confirmation.
4. If delivery is not possible, the order will be sent to the depot. In this case, a notice will specify the location of the order and the ways in which to agree on a new delivery.
5. If you are unable to be present at the delivery location at the agreed time, please contact us again to arrange a new delivery date.
6. If delivery cannot take place for reasons not attributable to us after thirty days from the date on which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that we intend to terminate the contract.
7. As a result of the termination, the amounts will be refunded, including delivery costs with the exclusion of any additional costs deriving from the choice of a delivery method other than the ordinary method offered without unjustified delay and, in any case, within 7 days from date of termination of the contract. The transport deriving from the termination of the contract could have additional costs which will be charged to the buyer.
8. Shipping costs are charged to the buyer and are explicitly highlighted at the time the order is placed.
9 – Transfer of risk
1. The risks relating to the products will pass to the purchaser from the moment of delivery. The ownership of the products is considered acquired upon receipt of full payment of all amounts due in relation to the same, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if this occurs at a later time.
10 – Warranty and commercial compliance
1. The seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-compliance of the items with the products ordered, in accordance with the provisions of Italian law.
2. in the event of non-compliance, the user who entered into the contract as a consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of conformity of the products free of charge, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or termination of the contract in relation to the disputed goods and the consequent refund of the price.
11 - Withdrawal
1. In the event that the customer receives defective goods, or manufacturing defects, or errors occur in shipments by fashionget.com, he will fully take charge of the return. The Customer must request the return authorization by e-mail: [email protected] , after which the Customer will be provided with the instructions to define the collection service with the carrier, without any additional expense. As soon as the goods have returned to our warehouse, their conditions will be checked. The returned items must not have been used, worn, washed or altered and must not show any signs of use. Each item must be returned including the labels, original packaging, as well as received. Goods returned in unsuitable conditions will not be refunded.
2. The shipping costs related to the re-sending of the goods will be charged to the Customer.
All returned items will be inspected by fashionget.com and must comply with all the parameters listed in the return procedure. Once the return has been approved, it will be communicated to the Customer and the goods will be replaced or the amount refunded as agreed.
3. Defective goods due to manufacturing defects or due to shipping errors by fashionget.com can be returned for exchange or refund within and no later than 7 days from the date of receipt.
4. To request return authorization, the Customer must send a request to the e-mail address: [email protected]. The e-mail must specify: the order number, the item code and the quantity to be returned.
5. The site will make the refund using the same payment method chosen by the buyer during the purchase. In the case of payment made by bank transfer, and if the user intends to exercise his right of withdrawal, he must provide the bank details: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC necessary for the reimbursement to be made.
12 - Data processing
13 – Contacts
1. Any request for information can be sent by email to the following address:
– Email: [email protected] ;
– Phone/Whatsapp: +39 328 5592366,
-Address: Via Carlo Cattaneo 37 50013 Campi Bisenzio (FI) Italy.
14 - Applicable law and competent court
1. These General Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and interpreted on the basis of it, without prejudice to any other prevailing mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the purchaser. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian law.
2. Any disputes inherent and/or consequent to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian jurisdictional authority. In particular, if the user qualifies as a Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law.
These conditions were drafted on 19/06/2023.